Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Fuel Type:||Diesel||Tire:||12R22.5 Tubeless Tire|
Customized Logo Diesel Fuel Lpg Tank Trailer 200,000 Liters , Round Shape
1. We inspect the quality of product strictly,ensure that A and B type of welding seam pass the examination of level two radiographic test, C and D type of welding seam pass the of level one radiographic test.
2. Stress analysis is done to lower the weight of the tanker to increase payloads.
3. The combination of the spherical head and elliptical head increase the capacity and keep the tank light weighted.
4. Using inbuilt safety valve to enhance the safety performance.
5. Using new materials as plastic mudguard, light weight wheels lowers the weight of the semi-trailer
6. Special high quality steel is used to lower the thickness of tank to reduce weight and increase carrying capacity of the tank thereby increasing profitability.
7. Emergency shut off valves with pneumatic actuators are provided for additional safety.
All Our semitrailers designed for carrying LPG/ Propane in Bulk. This is manufactured and exhaustively tested according to our standards.
Acquire features for its quality and safety:
• High tensile strength steel
• Ultrasonic test of all plates before welding
• 100% Radiography of all weld joints
• All weld joints are Magnetic florescent particle tested
• All welded joints are Dye penetrant tested
• Mechanical tests for Physical analysis like tensile, yield and elongation
• Chemical analysis of steel plates
• Production coupon plates tested for destructive test analysis of weld joints
• Post welding heat treatment
• Hydro -Test pressure as per code requirement
• resistant paint with application with special airless spray gun for better tank life .
• Fireproof steel connections and fittings
• Aluminum sun shade on top of tank to reduce internal pressure
• Flameproof electric wires, fittings, and lighting.
|Tare Weight||11500KGS||Overall Length||11400mm|
|Pay Load||25000KGS||Overall Width||2480mm|
|Transporting Media||Liquid Ammonia, Liquid SO2, LPG, Butane|
|Tanker Body Steel Sheet||Q235A/14mm|
|End plate||Q235A14mm, by punching|
|Parts for Tank|
|Manhole cover||3 sets of 500mm/Q235 manhole fixed on top of Tank, with breather valve|
|Unloading valve||2-3 sets of DN80 fixed at button of Tank|
|Pipeline at button of tank||4”seamless steel tube/Q235|
|Labeling system||Oil Type Indication|
|Anti-static electricity system||pulling, wire carrier, sheet copper (6 sheet-standard layout)|
|Ladder||1 unit at front of Tank|
|Guard on top of Tank||Zinc galvanized –guard-net|
|Oil hose box||Circular single hole tube, 1 unit on each side|
|Oil hose||2 unit, 3” x 6m size in black rubber|
|Side guard||cross bar-structure|
|Rear button guard||Fixed type|
|Work tank deck||Box type|
|Fire extinguisher box||2 unit at the back of each side|
|Mud guard||Steel structure in trapezoid form|
|Lights and wire||24V, 7 coils with lights for parking, reverse, instruction, head lamp and end lamp|
|Main Beams||Heavy duty and extra durability designed; Opting for high tensile steel Q345B,welded by automatic Submerged-Arc processes|
|Axle||3 axle BPW brand|
|Landing Gear||JOST Two-speed, manual operating, heavy duty landing gear|
|King Pin||JOST 2”standard bolt-in king pin|
|Suspension||German design mechanical suspension|
|Pneumatic Braking System||WABCO RE 6 relay valve; T30/30+T30 Spring brake chamber; 45L air tanks|
|Wheel rim||8.25R22.5 wheel rim|
|Tire||11R22.5 tubeless tire with one spare tire|
|Painting||Complete Chassis sand blasting to clean rust, 1 coat of anticorrosive prime, 2 coats of final paint|
Contact Person: Jun Chen